Thursday, April 23, 2009

Seaweed and Wise Words

A few things that I love today:

- Yo Yo's seaweed salad: you can get amazing seaweed salads and udon soups at Yo Yo's located at 318 Pacific Avenue (cross street Battery) in San Francisco. The husband and wife who work there are also adorable and always remember me. This is my all-time favorite lunch spot though I work too far away from it now...

- Great quote on my Starbucks cup (loved my grande nonfat latte!): "The irony of commitment is that it's deeply liberating - in work, in play, in love. The act frees you from the tyranny of your internal critic, from the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around as rational hesitation. To commit is to remove your head the barrier to your life" - Anne Morris, Starbucks customer from New York City. She describes herself as an "organization builder, restless American citizen, optimist."

- That I've decided to be brave enough to try to learn how to blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment